Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Reason They Make Ambien

I can't remember the last time I fell asleep before 2am. It's not as much fun going to bed when you've worked it out with your sweet baboo that he should go back on tour. F*ing Rolling Stones geezers. Argh.

I should not complain. I am loved by the most wonderful man.

He has these cute spots on his face that are irresistible. He is also insanely well organized. Way more so than I am, or perhaps it's just different styles of organization. I toss things over my shoulder like a walking hurricane. I know where (most) of the stuff is. He has file cabinets that actually get filled with separate files. He weeds out the already read magazines to toss in the recycle bin. He saves his receipts and does his expenses at the end of the month. How can you not love a man as organized as this? Especially one that recycles. And has those cute spots. Irresistible. 6 days and counting until our next rendezvous. Happy girl says YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home