*Getting To Know You
My fab gf Chelsea sends out a "Getting To Know You" every year. The questions are different each time around so by the time our boobs sag to our ankles, we will have answered many questions and know each other very, very well.I'm outside testing how far I can actually go and still have wireless web connectivity. So far, so good.
I'm in the park, following a squirrel who plopped onto my park bench beside me and then bounded off towards the church. He's perched precariously on the metal railing that surrounds the church and actually looks pretty comfortable atop the rail.
He's scampering onward, still on the railing, and I can't help but be curious to see where he's headed off to. The sun is just starting to set, so I should have enough daylight left to see what the rascally critter is about. If the wireless 'net holds up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home