Thursday, November 10, 2005

Winding Down from the Week

Mondovino Monday wine tasting was a hit. We stayed til closing as my gf talked my ear off about her on again off again bf. Gretchen, Bob, Dave and assorted Shorehouse/Novartian crew were at Bar 515 watching the Patriots/Colts game and celebrating a birthday but after the wine tasting we were thinking of heading to Encore for the tequila party. Didn't hit either of those, but by then no one needed any more to drink. Ow for Monday.

Tuesday I met up with Lorelei and the crew for book club/happy hour at Ipanema in Midtown.
The author, G. Lichterman, came to speak about her book, pretty nifty stuff: http://www.28days-thebook.com/
Check out the website and her work on what she calls, "Hormone Horoscope."
After the happy hour, I went on to a wine dinner at the Midtown Executive Club, good fun, amazing food and memorable wines chosen.

Last night Brigid and I met with some Linkup gals at Katwalk for their Sex and the City party and then went to Heartland in midtown for dinner. Good company, horrible and over priced food. I would rather eat anywhere downtown any day.

I'm beat and that takes a lot. Got up super early this morning to set the VCR to tape the "Couples Massage" segment on the Back to Basics show on the Fine Living channel. I never did get a copy of the segment mailed to me from their production office. By the time the show came out, Donna had already decided to leave the network. Watching it should be a laugh!

Have been out super late every night this week and totally need to do laundry and pack. Am leaving to go on the road on the tour bus with my sweet baby in California and sooo looking forward to it. Need sleep. Will have to grab a quicky nap on the subway home so I can deal with the clothes situation and get organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home