Planning with Renee
I've been working to plan some face time with Renee and get going once again towards first. Something always seems to come up. Must keep plugging away. Scheduling time.This month is busy as usual. I've got a weeklong conference down south and will be away from the 21th to the 27th. I'm free most days other than that, first to mind are evenings Mon 14th, Tues 15th and Thurs 17th during the week and 19th and maybe the 20th. The gal that does travel for us at work is trying to get me on a flight down on the 20th but no news yet on that so I'll keep the 20th on the open list until I hear more.
I'd be happy to schedule an OC Lammas for any of those open dates too, if Renee and Keri can make it. I put it out on the entelechy grouplist for interest.
I'm not sure when the IC Lammas is scheduled for but I can always meet Renee for an early dinner or snack before that circle if that works.
I asked Renee to read this, my squirrel blog! I'd mentioned it with my keeping up on assignments the last time she and spoke in New Brunswick but I didn't leave the web addy. It was started on Live Journal but work has a firewall on that website. Considering how much time I spend in the office in relation to other places, I had to change to Blogger.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home