TransFIRMer
B left for work early for a change, so I cracked open the aerobic DVD out of the new The FIRM Video Series and did the warm up and first portion. That came to about 15 minutes, but it’s a start. Hopefully B continues to go to work early so I can continue this morning work out.
Started out the day with 4 big cold glasses of water before breakfast. Got almost 8 hours of sleep! Exercise water rest for a change = more alert throughout the day than in a long while.
Surprisingly I don’t ache today like yesterday, although that was post chiropractic adjustment after not having had one in a month. Still, it being hormonal day 26, I’d thought it would be a back acher day like yesterday. Amazing what that extra water consumed does, plumping up the muscles.
My gf’s are talking about hitting the beach club this Saturday. Must continue to exercise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home