More Sleep: Not happening as yet
I am not getting more sleep.
Sans sleep, I have time to hang out with friends and drink too many martinis at the Blue Owl and end up eating catfish guaco taco locos at 2am. I have time to start beginner sewing lessons. I have time to cuddle with my honey and catch up on West Wing. I have time to knit and reknit the socks he’s getting so they actually fit. I have time to play hooky from work and get my ipod fixed. I have time to go to the US Open and watch Federer win (notice how he looks like Tarentino around the chin area?) and Nadal lose (maaajor hot- tay).
With more sleep I will have time and the inclination to go to the gym. Going to the gym will have me want to quit smoking. Problem with that is I actually like smoking. But it isn’t good for my health. Kind of like dating that fun boy that isn’t good for you. I must break it off and get some sleep. That is the smart thing to do. The right thing to do. It is not the fun thing to do. What a dilemma.
Today is the Lunar Eclipse. A good time to make positive changes for health although eclipses have that bad rep. Evil omen? They are actually augurs of change.
At Lunar Eclipse the light of the Full Moon hides from view, blocks self-awareness, crashs our emotional-defense systems, and oversensitizes emotional reactions. Amidst this exposed irrationality, moments to emotional upheavals and insecurity can occur, especially relating to where the Eclipse sit in ones
birthchart. An eclipse occurs when a Full or New Moon is within twelve degrees of the Moon’s Nodes—the points in space where the Moon’s orbit intersects with the ecliptic.
Did you know a Solar Eclipse’s location points to what you’re aware of, the Lunar Eclipse location shows where there will be the most obvious changes in the daily routine?
The effects of a Lunar Eclipse usually last for about 6 months, or until the next Lunar Eclipse.
This Full Moon LE in Pisces conjoins Uranus, highlights desire for freedom, independence and re-structuring. If a Full Moon at 15 Pisces triggers your chart in some way, then an eclipse at this degree feels significantly more intense and profound. The Nodes relate to karma and connection, so there can be a fated quality to this type of Full Moon.
Look to the house in your chart where this Moon falls. You will be stirred to re-invent those areas of life, shake up the stale, experience a jump start and small revolt. Keep in mind that the more you fight Uranus, the greater comes destruction. Best to position yourself destructors and rock out.
Note that this eclipse will signficantly impact those with planets around 15 degrees of the mutable signs Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces and those who were born a few days on either side of March 5, June 5, September 7, or December 6.
This eclipse is sidled along side my Saturn 12 Pisces 55 and Chiron 18 Pices 39. Taking short trips in the neighborhood getting serious about health, talk about it, hard work and discipline is required. Must discipline the mind against needless worry, gloom, restlessness, anxiety and misgivings.
A contemplative mind, responsible, thoughtful and capable of concentration on serious or profound subjects must be developed.
The lesson of Saturn in Pisces is that all great beauty entails sacrifice. “If you would discover new oceans, you must have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Hmm, blog about this some more then?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home