Understanding
WHAT?
I heard Her loud and clear, but my undersanding wasn't crystal.
At first, I went back to working with tarot on a regular basis. Card for the day sort of thing. This was good as a regular practice but I felt sure this was not what Minerva was hinting at. When I double checked with her, she said to follow the signs.
Okay. Follow the signs.
So I went about my days, did what I usually do and let myself go with it while keeping my eyes peeled, ears open and etheric body at a tingle for whatever signs might be about. The first thing I noticed were people I have known from the past coming back into my life, people that have always been more interesting to me than most but with whom I had not had any kind or relationship with. The next thing I noticed was meeting new people, people who I found to be very interesting, more so than usual. They had a few things in common. They were all avant garde individualists and astrologers.
Hmmm.
In speaking with Bernadette Brady, I garnered that people can be like signposts. Those that come within your ken can act as if stones in a river that swell the rush towards or away from you. These people I was meeting were my signposts. They they blinked their glowing neon happiness, delighted to be spending time with me as I was with them. So I followed the signs and realized that the symbols that most speak to me are Astrological ones.
Ding! The Lady wins a Kewpie Doll!
How astonishingly obvious this was, 20/20 hindsight and all that.
I've always been an Astrology afficionado. Self taught, I have some holes in my training. After many years of self study, I am at present strongly motivated to better learn the language of Astrology.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home