Sunday, November 11, 2007

When the Student is Ready, the Teacher will Come


I have had one face to face actual astrology teacher, when I lived in Short Hills. She was a nice enough lady, but taught too slowly for my purposes and provided too much elementary information. My voracious reading had made me very knowledge able and these plebian learnings did nothing to enhance my knowlege or further my desire for study.

I've never found a teacher that interested me after that, except for the great Robert Zoller.I have always desired to take his Medieval Coursework, but found the cost outlay to be prohibitive. Now that I am at the stage in my life when I can better afford such things, he has moved from NY to live in Canada and become quite ill.

Interestingly, Kirk mentioned that Arelene Nimark has begun teaching Uranian Astrology class and Demetrius mentioned that John Marchesella has begun teaching Secondary Progressions. Yowser, now that is right up my alley. I have contacted both instructors to request acceptance as their student. Very excited to be moving forward with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home