Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Updates from Denise for the 28 Week Program Forum

Updates from Denise for the 28 Week Program Forum


This is where updates are posted about additional things to deepen your experience while embarking on the 28-Week Program. Please look here for ideas and suggestions that will help you gain even more benefit from this transformational program.
Let the adventure begin!!!
Denise Linn



Skip to Week: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,





WEEK 1: Life Assessment


Greetings Glorious Beings!!!

Well today is DAY ONE of the next seven months. If you haven't done so already, you might consider getting clear on your intention for the program, getting your journals--your Process Journal and your JOY Journal, creating your Sacred Contract and making your Altar. Also, hopefully you took a few moments in stillness this morning to listen to your soul.

You might ask: "How do I do that?"

It's simple, just sit quietly and focus on your breathing. Then in that place of quietude, ask yourself..."If I knew what my soul wanted me to know, what might it be?" If nothing immediately arises, look around for 'signs' what's happening in the clouds. What sounds do you hear? What are you aware of. Often times, the soul speaks to us in signs and symbols . . . and during this program you ability to read the signs in your life will improve dramatically. I held you each in my heart during my dreams last night and I woke up feeling so filled with love. Thank you for being in my life!

All my love,

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Greetings Illustrious Beings!!
I hope that you took some time yesterday to get clear on your intention for this program. Remember that this is an AIR Element Day so remember to breath deeply today. If you encounter any less-than-positive situation breathe through it. Andrew Weil said if there was just one technique to adopt for your health it should be to just breathe. Let today be a day filled with breathe. May the winds of spirit sweep through your soul.

All my love,

Denise


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Glorious Beings,

I've been sending prayers and love to you as you continue to embark on this journey. This is the week of assessing yourself and your life. It is also the beginning of activating even more breath. Today I have been teaching Imagery Dance all day and I decided that we would take some time to disappear into the breath ... in other words to feel like we were dissolving into the breath so that nothing else existed. It felt holy. I was thinking of you as we did this and hope that you are taking time to breath deeply and fully every day this week!!

Sparkles!!

Denise


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Greetings Glorious Beings!!!

Your first week is coming to a close. As you have assessed your life, have you asked yourself, "Is this really true?" (This is a great question that I ask myself whenever I'm assessing my life and it really helps me get to get to the truth and the core of what's true.)

Also, have you remembered to breath in the color RED into your first chakra? (This will activate the any less-than-positive beliefs, decisions, memories or judgments that have lodged in your first charka, so they can come to the surface to be released during this first month.)

Every day I'm holding you in my heart and praying for miracles to abound in your life!! With all my love ... always and forever!!!

Denise Linn

WEEK 2: Making a Commitment
Greetings Glorious Beings!!!
Week Two is when you begin to take some time to make some commitments, examine your values, and look at what you have been putting off (and potentially take some action!!!) It's a big week and a week that can dramatically transform your life. (Just examining your values in life can be life transforming!!!)

Also, we are still doing first chakra clearing so please continue to breathe into this chakra with the intent that you are activating old beliefs and negative memories that are storied in this chakra, so they can be released.

Remember to celebrate your successes with this program and do not judge yourself if you didn't do all the exercises perfectly. It WORKS no matter if you do it perfectly or not!!

All my love and welcome to WEEK TWO!!!

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Greetings Glorious Beings!!!

How are you doing in Week Two? ("Day" Two as you follow along with the Soul Coaching book and listen to the podcasts.) We are still in the AIR element, so please remember to inhale and exhale deeply and fully this week. (You might want to do affirmations as you inhale...for example, as you inhale . . . say to yourself, "I'm inhaling life force energy. My body is filled with vitality and joy!!!" and then as you exhale say, "I'm releasing all that does not serve me." Take time to be aware of the AIR around you (and within in you).

Also, we are still activating the first chakra, so you might also want to take a few moments, everyday, to imagine that you are breathing the color RED into your first chakra. (As you do this, hold the intent that you are activating old "stuff" that has lodged in your first chakra, so it can be released during this first month.)

I'm hearing from lots of folks that have started clutter clearing already . . . and already getting amazing results!!! This is perfectly fine . . . just be gentle with yourself and don't clutter clear so rapidly that it ignites a kind of healing crisis. (This would be the equivalent of eating junk food all your life and then one day starting a vegan diet. (Your body would probably have a strong reaction to the sudden change.) Be gentle with yourself as you clutter clear . . . and enjoy the process!!

With all my love,

Denise Linn





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You Don’t Have to Do It Perfectly . . . It Works Anyway!

Many years ago, I was asked by a publisher to write my first book. I was paralyzed with fear. Who was I to write a book? I thought that I didn't know enough. I figured I wasn’t smart enough, and I was sure that I wasn’t credible enough. I convinced myself that I wasn't enough. Finally, I went to see a counselor to help me work through these issues so I could write the book, and she shared something profound with me. She said, “It doesn't have to be perfect, but it does have to get done.”
Armed with this information, I proceeded to write an “imperfect” book and told myself that it was okay if it didn't meet my expectations, but I had to get it done. The astounding thing is that this book (The Hidden Power of Dreams) is still in print and has received many great reviews over the years, but it never would've been published if I had remained hung up on perfection.
When you start this program, be willing to do it in whatever way you can. Don't judge yourself for what you don't do, but celebrate absolutely everything that you do complete. And keep going! It doesn't have to be perfect . . . but it does have to be done!!! (YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO EVERY EXERCISE TO HAVE MIRACLES ABOUND IN YOUR LIFE!!)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!!
For the next seven months your journals can be very important tools to gain the most results from this program.

Set a few moments of quiet time aside in the morning and evening to ask your soul if there’s anything you need to know or if your soul would like to communicate a message to you regarding your life. This may be the single most important thing you do each day. This specific act of intent can open your ability to be receptive to your inner wisdom. After you receive your message for the day, you might consider writing it down in your Process Journal. (Also remember the importance of capturing your joyful moments in your Joy Journal!)

Interestingly, researchers at the University of Texas have discovered what journal writers have always known: journal writing is good for your health! The authors of the study found that people who wrote about their deepest thoughts, especially about upsetting or traumatic events, visited their doctor half as much as those who didn’t keep a journal. Journal writers also have a stronger immune system.

Remember to celebrate the exercises that you did do . . . and forget about what you didn't do!!

Love,

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!
Congratulations!! You have completed your first two weeks of this program. Please do not judge how things are going. Much more is happening beneath the surface than you can imagine!!! Seeds are being planted in the fertile soil of your soul that will bear fruit in the years ahead.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of clearing out some of that clutter in your home, garage, office, car, computer, purse, wallet, etc. This is physical clutter clearing . . . we'll be doing emotional clearing later. But don't be surprised if your physical clutter clearing brings up "stuff' from the past. This is like cream rising to the surface of milk to be skimmed off. It's all good.

Also, in your clutter clearing, remember that if you want to keep the memory, but not the object, you can take a photo of the object and put into an album or in a collage. This way you have a keepsake of the memory, but don't have to clog your home with the objects.

Also, if you want additional support, please go to the Soul Coaching website...you can get there through my website DeniseLinn.com. On the home page under "Find a Soul Coach" and this will take you to the Soul Coaches website. Some coaches are offering specials for folks going through this program so you might want to ask. (These are all folks that I have personally trained to be coaches.)

With your clutter clearing, start slow and build up. It is truly modern day alchemy. It can powerfully transform your life! You are in my heart every day and every night!!! I'm sending prayers, blessings and love your way!

Sparkling Blessings!!!

Denise Linn

p.s. please visit me on Facebook. It will be a joy to connect with you there.

WEEK 3: Clutter Clearing
Greeting Shining Beings!!

I'm assuming you are deeply into clutter clearing by now. As I said before, clutter clearing is indeed modern day alchemy!!! As you are clutter clearing, you might consider focusing on the area that represents the area of your life that needs uplifting. For example, If you are having financial challenges, clear any clutter that might be related to finances. For example, clear and/or organize any old bills, receipts, accounting statements that are no longer needed.

If you have relationship challenges you might want to consider clearing old photographs, letters, mementos, phone records or anything that represents relationships to you.

It is quite amazing how seemingly miraculously simple clutter clearing can transform your life. (Remember to take time to celebrate what ever you cleared. This should be fun and not a chore!

All my love,

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!!

As you are clutter clearing don't forget your computer files. Even though they don't take up much physical space, they can still clog your energy. (It's only clutter if it feels like clutter. And if these files feel like clutter, then they are!) If these files are something that potentially you might need at some time, then put them all on a flash drive or download them onto a CD and

put them in storage (and out of the computer that you use everyday.)

You have my blessings and love!!!

Denise




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Greetings Glorious Beings!!

I've been totally amazed and inspired by the support that everyone is offering in this forum. It is indeed true that the more that you support the success of others, the more that you will succeed ... but truly, the incredible support and love that is being offered here in this forum is incredible!!!! It opens my heart wide and deep. it is truly amazing.

As a suggestion, if you are feeling stuck, go into the forum and offer support to another person who is struggling. Sometimes this is like magic and can create miracles, not only for that person but for you as well. When you offer support and guidance to another, it's as if the universe hears and begins to offer even more advice and guidance to you!! Blessings begin to shower down upon you. Here's to a wondrous completion to this week as we begin to think about embarking on Week Four.

With immense and forever love,

Denise Linn



WEEK 4: Where are You Now?
Congratulations!!

You've made it to Week Four!!! (How did your clutter clearing go? Have you been using the First Chakra Healing Portal?) This is a very important week. Many people find that their entire life shifts just from doing these exercises.

These are exercises to begin to loosen the hold that your current identity has on you. (You are not the identity that was shaped by parents, society and your culture. You are so much more!!!!) As a suggestion, start this week off by becoming the sacred observer of your life. Just observe your life and your reactions to your life situations without judgment. It's almost like having a gentle amusement with yourself and the way that your life is unfolding.

You have my immense love and support on this journey!!

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dearest Glorious Beings!!

I'm astounded and delighted with the incredible support and love flowing here. It's an honor to be on this journey with you!!!

This week's exercises are some of the most important in the entire program ...especially as you begin to examine your core beliefs. If you are having trouble figuring out what your core beliefs are, you might imagine that a stranger was examining an overview of your life. And then ask yourself what beliefs that stranger might ascertain that you might have.

For example, in your life overview, if there were repeated times of abandonment in your past, the stranger might think that they could be a core belief such as: "If I get close to someone, they will abandon me." (Sometimes imagining what someone else would think, is a way to learn more about your core beliefs.) Someone with a core belief, such as this, will constantly be abandoned because it matches what they are subconsciously radiating into the world.

It's important to remember that no matter what your limiting core beliefs in the past have been, you CAN change them. The past does not need to equal the future.

You have my infinite love and support on this journey!

Denise Linn



WEEK 5: Clutter Clearing


Greetings Glorious Beings!!

I'm really looking forward to our time together tonight!!

Also, today is the beginning of some major clutter clearing. This CAN transform your life. I promise. Absolutely everything is connected in our beautiful physical universe. The way we view (and how we feel) about the objects in our living spaces are reflections of our deeper inner emotional landscape. Our possessions are mirrors of our inner self...and the amazing thing is that when you shift the objects in your home, you begin to shift your inner self. It can seem like magic.

If you don't use it or love it, it's probably clutter. Regarding your clutter: Why are you holding onto it? Is your reason fear-based? If it's fear based and it feels too upsetting to clear it out, that's okay...you don't need to get rid of it. But it's valuable to be clear on the reasons why you are keeping the things that you do.

Here's to miracles abounding in the week ahead!!

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Glorious Beings!!!

I can't even begin to put into words the awe I felt after our online seminar last night. The enormity of who you are (and what is being co-created on the inner planes) began to sink in. Immediately after our call I danced the labyrinth (on our land) in your honor. I am so blessed to have reconnected with you in this lifetime as we "clear the threads of darkness" together.

And once again, the incredible support that you are gifting each other is incredible. Wow!

Well, happy clutter clearing!!!!!!! (Remember, it doesn't have to be a huge chore...even a small amount can make a big difference.)

All my love . . . always and forever,

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!!

Here is the information I mentioned (in the online seminar) about journaling. It's from my upcoming book, "Unlock the Secret Messages in the Body."

""You can look at your options, determine your goals, release blocked emotions, reframe the past, and even gain spiritual insights simply by writing in a journal. Your body can actually become much healthier if you take some time to jot down your thoughts and feelings. All you need is some paper and a pen and the willingness to tell the truth to yourself in written form.
Interestingly, researchers at the University of Texas have discovered what journal writers have always known: journal writing is good for your health! The authors of the study found that people who wrote about their deepest thoughts, especially about upsetting or traumatic events, visited their doctor half as much as those who didn’t keep a journal. Journal writers also have a stronger immune system.
Additional research at the University of New York at Stony Brook monitored 112 patients who had either arthritis or asthma. The subjects were asked to write about a stressful event in their life in a journal for 20 minutes, three days a week. Of the group who expressed their feelings via their journal, 50 percent showed a dramatic improvement in their disease after only four months. Study after study has confirmed these findings. Once you’ve written it down in your journal, you no longer carry much of the experience inside of you. It’s on the paper and out of your body."

I hope that this helps!!!

Sparkling Love,

Denise




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hi Shining Beings!!

I hope that you are enjoying the massive clutter clearing that you are doing. I'm doing the program along with you and I've been amazed at how much clutter I have ... and how hard it is to release some of it. (It is really true that you teach what you need to learn!!!) I've especially noticed how much "stuff" i keep because i might need it sometime.

(Have you ever noticed that as soon as you get rid of something that you haven't used in years...that you need it the next day? This is not an accident!!! In fact it's almost like there is a sub-personality (Mr. Fear) that lives in you. And when you make a stand against fear, he will sub-consciously create a situation that proves that you need to hold onto fear. (However just knowing about this pattern makes it less likely to happen.)

Here's to your life becoming clearer and clearer!!!

I continue to hold you in my heart as you continue to embark on this program.

With all my love,

Denise



WEEK 6: Letting Go


Greetings Fellow Soul Travelers!!

I've been away from the computer and have been missing my time with you. I'm so glad to be back. By now you should be getting results from your clutter clearing. You might be feeling lighter and clearer or you might be having "issues" arrive. (Sometimes our clutter serves as a buffer zone so that we don't experience the true issues in our lives. The clutter helps us to suppress what is truly affecting us. The Soul Loves the Truth, so sometimes (when you clear inner and outer debris) you have the opportunity to see what is true about your life.

This is also the week to make sure that you schedule time to relax and make time for joy, creativity and fun. Schedule it!

Also, if you haven't started you might also consider clearing out some of those files in your computer. Of course, it's not clutter unless it FEELS like clutter, but if d files in your computer feel like clutter, then back up everything and dump them.

Regarding your clutter, continue to ask yourself: "If this represented something about my life, what would it be?". Also, if your living space is completely clutter-free, then begin addressing the inner clutter that you might harbor.

Al my love,

Denise Linn



WEEK 7: Soul Mission


Greetings!!

This is our last week of the AIR Element and here, on the Central Coast of California, the Air Element must want to go out with glee. There were 70 mph gusts yesterday (I sent prayers to the trees for them to not uproot during the storm. So far so good.)

After all the clutter clearing that you have been doing, you are now ready to delve into the wellspring of your being and begin to ask the BIG questions such as "Why Am I Here?" and "Who Am I?" Remember there is often more power in the quest to answer these questions than in the answer itself. BE with the question. Notice the signs that occur as you hold the question in your heart. (And there are always signs around you. the universe is always whispering to you. This is the week to begin to listen.)

You have my love and support on this important week.

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!!!

The collage that you create this week is very important as it can give you hidden clues that deepen your perception of your soul mission. Sometimes what we consciously believe our purpose is, is very different that what our soul knows. Your collage can often contain secret messages from your soul.

As a suggestion, when you create your collage do it without thought. Just let the creative juices flow through you. Do what feels good rather than how you think it should look. If you create it in this way, you will be able to sit back when you done and begin to see what your soul was trying to tell you.

Also, after it is complete you can prop it up in front of you, close you eyes and imagine that you are entering into the collage ... almost as if it is an alternative reality. (Thank you Terry Loveland!) By doing this you can get even more insights about your purpose as you journey throughout the collage!

With all my love ...always,

Denise Linn



WEEK 8: Turning Points


Dearest Beloved Soul Travelers!

You've entered into the first week of the Water Element!!! Hang on to your hat, because this is where you begin to clear out old emotional debris. This is where old negative patterns that don't serve you anymore begin to dissolve. This is also where you begin to accept, even more, all of your emotions, knowing that they are the juice of life. And during the seven week of the Water Element is where self-judgments begin to drop away . . . replaced with you embracing what is splendid and wondrous about you. Please, please, please drink plenty of water during the weeks ahead while you are in the WATER ELEMENT! This will help the processing that is occurring.

This first Water Week begins a time of self-examination is which you begin to examine the turning points in your life and look at the meaning that you adopted during those times. If the meanings are empowering . . . excellent! If they are not you can indeed change those meanings!!!

As I mentioned before, when I was shot by a gun man--when I was 17 years old--I thought the meaning was that I was a worthless person so I deserved to be shot. Later in life, when I re-examined this turning point in my life, I realized that I was not stuck with that meaning . . . and in fact I could change the meaning! So I chose to believe that the meaning was that this event in my life allowed me to glimpse the beauty beyond death's door so I could use that experience to serve and support others in my life. This changed my life.

You are not stuck with the meanings that you adopted during the turning points of your life. You truly can change those meanings...and by doing so it can change in a positive and loving way, the rest of your life.

You have my love and support on the journey ahead!

Denise




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!!

Instead of writing out your entire life story, you can do this as a time-line that you draw. Your life can be drawn as a Tree of Life (beneath the surface where the roots are can be your family and ancestors, and the branches can be all the different decades or different aspects of your life.

Or you can draw your time line as a river . If there are places where your life was bog-like, you can depict that on your river time-line or if there were places where there was chaos in your life, that can be the rapids in the river. Or places in your life where you felt sabotaged that might be an undertow in the river , etc etc. You can also draw your life like a Medicine Wheel ( your life starts in the East) or like a spiral or even like the petals of a flower where each petal represents a year or a decade.

Notice the colors that you use and the events of your life that you emphasize (as well as the events that you don't mention or draw.)

I hope that you find this helpful!!!

Denise

p.s. please feel free to join me on Facebook (Denise Linn) It would be a joy to be your friend!!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hi!!

Someone asked about being a victim and this is what I replied: I absolutely understand what you are talking about. Even though no one really wants to be a victim of life, sometimes the feeling of being the victim can be a comfort zone or such a familiar place to live that stepping out of the box can feel frightening. My suggestion is that instead of fighting being a victim, just love and yourself for where you are right now. Sometimes what you resist persists, so if you continue to resist being a victim that can sometimes keep you there. Just accept and love yourself gently ...exactly where you are... and then take small but sure steps into your own mastery of life. I hope this helps.

All my love,

Denise



WEEK 9: The Meaning that You Give Your Life


Greetings Fellow Soul Travelers!!!

II think that you are going to love this week! In the AIR element we did lots of : The Meaning that You Give Your Life clutter clearing, but in the next few weeks we will be doing physical cleaning ... things like washing windows, putting curtains in the laundry, dusting the tops of shelves, or whatever in your life or home needs to be cleaned. (Once the clutter is out then there's value in cleaning all the things that haven't been cleaned for awhile.)

Additionally, this is also the week where you look at the meaning that you gave the events of your life. Did you give meanings that empowered you or meanings that put you in a bad light? As much as possible, go back through your life and choose meanings that are beneficial and uplifting. For example, maybe as a child you were abandoned...and maybe throughout your life you gave this the meaning that you weren't a worthwhile person so you deserved to be abandoned. But the truth is YOU are the person that decides what your life means. Maybe because of those events you have immense compassion for others that have been abandoned and because of your experiences, you can deeply support and assist them.

Also, this week you have the opportunity to make a Spirit Stick. This can be one of the most powerful empowering things that you do (if it is done with careful intent, ceremony and love.)

What a week this will be!!

Denise Linn

p.s. Remember to celebrate what you did you and let go of what you didn't. Keep going. Don't go back to "catch up." There is nothing to catch up on.



WEEK 10: Energy Juicers


Greetings Beloved Soul Travelers!!!

I deeply and profoundly enjoyed our time together on Tuesday. My heart opened so profoundly during our gathering. THANK YOU!!!

CEREMONY

Already stones and crystals are pouring in for our ceremony on the morning of Nov. 15th. (Please don't be concerned if you didn't send a stone, you will be included in the ceremony and will gain value even without a stone --- and there are others, on this forum, that are willing to send a stone in your name if yo desire ... a thousand thanks to these gracious beings!!!) Also, you can send a pebble or polished stone or crystal any time, for there will be other future ceremonies in your honor. Also, please don't be concerned that your name isn't on the list, the kind folks at hay House have absolutely assured me that I have everyone's name. (Whenever anyone new signs up, they send me an updated list.)

JUICERS!

This is the week that you begin to examine your juicers and zappers...as I mentioned in our online seminar, there's a place inside of you that truly KNOWS what is depleting your energy and what is uplifting it. You might not consciously be aware of these things, but there most certainly is a place inside of you that does know. To find this place you might need to take some time to be still and tune into your body..for your body is like your own personal soothsayer that is constantly giving you messages about what is taking your energy up or bringing it down.

You are in my prayers and you have my love and support for the days ahead!

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys!
I've just posted photos on Facebook of the place that the ceremony on November 15th--the labyrinth here at Summerhill-- is going to take place. Even though it's not for another week i wanted to start setting the energy for it. If you are on FACEBOOK you might want to see these photos to more deeply connect with the ceremony!

Love . . . always,

Denise




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi Glorious Beings!!

I feel like such a blubber-puss. I've been crying my eyes out as I open the letters with the stones that are being sent for the Nov. 15th ceremony. Some of the stories that accompany the stones touch my heart more than I can say. I This makes me want to make sure that the ceremony is filled with such immense light and love. (The sunrise will be around 6.20am PST)

I'm sending each of you immense and forever love,

Denise Linn



WEEK 11: Exploring Relationships


Hi!!

It's amazing how this turned out...we start WEEK ELEVEN 0n the Eleventh Month (November) and the Eleventh Day of 2009 (which adds up to an Eleven 2 +0+0+9= 11 in numerology.) I'm not sure if it means anything but I think that it is very cool!

Speaking of something very cool, I have been opening bags of mail filled with stones, crystals, pebbles and wonderful letters and cards for the labyrinth ceremony this Sunday. WOW!! There was a stone sent from Tonga, another from Portugal, another from Brazil . . . and on and on!!! And so many of the stone have great stories that accompany them. Also, folks have been writing about their experiences with the program. I'm totally delighted with what I've heard. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for sharing from your heart!!!!

This entire month is very powerful, especially as we are combining Water Issues (emotions) with activating the third chakra, which is equated with Fire...together this produces steam, which is a powerful metaphor for this weeks exercises. Perhaps the most powerful reason that we incarnate is to deal with relationships and this is the week to examine your relationships with everyone and everything in your life.

If you only concentrated on just these exercises for the entire 28 weeks, your life would powerfully transform. That's how important they are. Please take the time to do these exercises as best as you can.

Sending you immense and forever love,

Denise Linn





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi!!

It's so amazing that the two posts here were about dreams because, on this program, my dreams have become so potent and vivid. I'm going to be esp. watching my dreams as we approach the labyrinth ceremony. It's feels like many beings from the realm of spirit will be joining us.

Sending you immense love!!!

Denise Linn




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Greetings!!

Sometimes things have a life of their own and there is wisdom is letting go of one's expectations and allowing the energy of the moment to flow freely. This is what occurred today during our labyrinth ceremony. First a little background.



THE IDEA

The idea for a ceremony began to gain momentum immediately after our September 30th online connection. The urge to do this ceremony began as a whisper and ended up being almost a cascading chorus from the heavens. It felt urgent. I knew that it was potentially important to each of us on this program to deepen and heighten the results that we were be attaining ... and the ceremony seemed to be the answer. I just didn't realize how this would occur.



THE STONES

First one stone, and then ten, and then hundreds came to my post office box. The postal employees helped by giving me big official postal boxes to lug it all home. I opened each letter and package with care and love. Sometimes the words were so touching that I couldn't help but cry. Sometimes the sentiments made me laugh out loud. (Regarding the person who sent the card with the naked cartoon on front: You know who you are!)



Some people sent stones so tiny I almost couldn't see them without glasses. Some sent large heavy rocks. Some sent beautiful polished, precious stones..some stones looked like gravel. Some people sent gifts and lovely cards with heartfelt sentiments, some came with "postage due" and a sticky. A couple came without the stone...(the stones must have fallen out and gone traveling on their journey here) The stones came from all over the world and some had incredible stories to accompany them. But no matter what form the stones came in, they all came with love... pure, radiating, shimmering brilliant love. And this touched my heart more than i can say.



THE DREAM

I mentioned that I was watching my dreams approaching the ceremony and the night before the ceremony I expected (there's those darn expectations) that I would dream of holy elders, angels and crystalline light. But instead, last night I dreamed of a large snake eating its tail. It was like a huge circle hanging in the air in front of me. ( I didn't know what this meant until i looked it up after the ceremony.)



Here is what Wikipedia says:

The Ouroboros or Uroborus is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent swallowing its own tail and forming a circle.

The Ouroboros often represents self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things perceived as cycles that begin anew as soon as they end . . . compare this to the Phoenix.

According the Jung:
The Ouroboros has been said to have a meaning of infinity or wholeness. In the age-old image of the Ouroboros lies the thought of devouring oneself and turning oneself into a circulatory process, for it was clear to the more astute alchemists that the prima materia of the art was man himself. The Ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This 'feed-back' process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the Ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which [...] unquestionably stems from man's unconscious.>>

Then the snake image dissolved and it was replaced by a large infinity sign that loomed in the air in front of me and had what looked liked like a blue shimmering ball on it that moved in a continuous flow. It kept tracing the infinity sign again and again. Then this image dissolved.

(These two symbols make so much sense now in view of what happened in the ceremony]

Right after the snake and the sign of infinity dissolved ... I entered into a very dark place and there were hundreds of people there in the darkness and some seemingly in pain. Doctors (they were very light beings) were floating into the darkness to try to help the people and seemed to be doing some kind of psychic surgery on the people. I I knew what was happening was good but that place was not a happy place and I woke up very distressed.

THE CEREMONY

I was so distressed about the dream that I didn't want to do the ceremony, but intuitively I knew that it was meant to occur today, so I proceeded to the labyrinth. It was piercingly cold...below freezing--- and the wind was blowing. After i spent time at the cairn with the stones, send prayers to the Creator, drummed and saged ... I walked the circular path to the center of the labyrinth. As I stood in the center it felt like wave after wave of the less than positive emotions of humanity seemed to flow over me. (Sadness, fear, anger, grief, hopelessness, etc.) I couldn't understand why this was happening because I "expected" that the ceremony would be a spiritual high with billows of love, angels and miracles.

But then I heard the words "KARMA CLEARING" instead of a blessing ceremony, it seemed like some kind of karma purging/purification/clearing was occurring. (I expected joy and sparkling peace...not this...but on some level it felt profound and powerful.) I continued and as I said each name it seemed like a deep inner clearing was occurring on the inner planes for each person. A few times I needed to leave the circle to get my equilibrium and eventually got on my knees to complete the ceremony, because I was having trouble standing.

Finally, after all the names had been spoken out loud, I just laid on the earth, with my face to the sky, and imagined that it all was draining out of me into Mother Earth. (She receives it all and heals it all.) A crow flew in a circle around me and cawed again and again ... and it felt comforting. It seemed to signify that the ceremony was complete.

I've been doing ceremonies for 40 years and I've never experienced anything like this. Although it was a very uncomfortable ceremony, I absolutely know that it will create powerful results. After looking up the meaning of the symbols that appeared in my dream, it seems that these were an affirmation that this indeed was a karma clearing ceremony. The snake seems to represent -- like the phoenix-- a rising into a new life. And the infinity sign seems to represent going in and out of existence. And the dark place in my dream was our karma coming to the surface to be released. Potentially the events of the ceremony means that collectively we are doing such an awesome job that it is now safe enough for old karma to begin to release. It's time for those old patterns to begin to dissolve so that we don't carry them into the future. My sense is that this ceremony will help with this profound inner and outer clutter clearing process that you are on.

p.s. I do plan on doing a ceremony that (hopefully will be a JOYOUS BLESSING CEREMONY in the future so if you didn't get a rock in please feel free to send it along.)

I love you . . . my dear fellow soul travelers,

Denise Linn



WEEK 12: Being Still


Greetings Dear Soul Travelers,

After last week, I hope you find this week to be soothing and relaxing. Many, many people wrote to me about the inner challenges that rose to the surface last week (which were all a kind of inner cleansing), so this current week allows everything to settle. (The program was designed that way.)

Week Twelve is like a re-set button of the soul. (It's often in times of stillness that the messages from your soul and your higher self can truly be heard! In the sanctity of stillness the voice of the Creator can be heard. So don't be surprised if profound messages arise during the days ahead.)

Watch for signs this week...for there will be lots of them!!! (I wrote a book called "Secret Language of Signs" -- in some countries it's called "Signposts" --- that has in-depth information about how to discern the signs around you, if you want more information about this.)

This can also be a week to do more clutter clearing with the intent of creating more stillness and peace in your life.


You have my love and support!!!!

Denise Linn



WEEK 13: Gratitude
Hi!

I know that it might seem like I carefully planned it this way, but honestly it's a wondrous "coincidence" that this next week (WEEK 13: "Attitude of Gratitude") overlaps Thanksgiving (in the United States). This is one of my favorite weeks because I love being grateful. It juices my energy like nothing else. Actually I'm thankful year-round, not just around Thanksgiving.

I wake up feeling thankful. Just having another day to experience life is so great. And then when I go in the bathroom and I'm so grateful for our flush toilet. I know it sounds like a crazy thing to be thankful for, but as a kid when I stayed with my grandparents in Oklahoma, they had an outhouse and in the summer it was scary because sometimes rattlesnakes made their way in there, and in the winter it was so cold to slog through the snow to get to it. And the toilet paper was old Sears catalogs that we used the pages of. It was scratchy and left ink on your hands. So now, every morning, I continue to be so happy to have flush toilets and soft toilet paper. YEA!!!

Next I go to the bathroom sink, turn on the water, and I have running hot water--it's clear and clean. TA DA!!! I love this!!! As a kid, for a number of years we lived in a house where the only way that you could get water was to pump it with a hand pump. It was a long metal arm that had to be pumped quite vigorously to get the water out of the ground. We had one pump in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. And the water came out in noisy spurts and was black-colored and smelled like sulphur. There was no way to have a shower and it made taking a bath an arduous ordeal because it took so much time to pump enough of the black stinky bath water to partially fill the tub. I never forget what a luxury flush toilets and running water are . . . and I'm so grateful!!!

So every morning, even before I get out of the bathroom, I have had so much to celebrate. (Additionally, every morning I'm grateful for my eyes and for my legs, my family, my home, our friends--human and animal, and for so very, very much more. Really, every day I feel gratitude for thousands of things. To me, GRATITUDE is the key to happiness. But even if you had flushing toilets and running water as a kid, you can still be grateful for these things...much of the world does not have these luxuries. There is always something to be thankful for. If you want to change your life, start increasing the amount of thankfulness you feel on a daily bases. It works. It really, really works.

May you have an amazing week. You have my love and support..always and forever,

Denise




WEEK 14: Release Victim Thinking!
Hi!!

Our time together during the online seminar was AWESOME!! My heart opened so wide and deep. You are so splendid!!!

Well, we are now at the half way point and all the great work that you've done so far is going to take you deeper into the process! To step into your future with glee, it's important to not be a victim in life. (If you radiate a victim-mentality, as surely as the sun rises, you will be setting yourself up to be victimized.

To release being a victim in life, you need to stop thinking like a victim. Even if it's not true that we create our reality (and I do believe that this is indeed true) if you act as if you are embracing your life's experience--and you are not at the poor person that bad things just happen to--you will step even more into your mastery.

This week, claim your life. Claim your past. Do not use your past or the way people treated you as the reason that your life isn't exactly the way that you want it. I know this isn't always even to do. (I used to be a professional victim, I really understand the victim mentality.) But the more you step into self-mastery, the more empowered you will be in every instance. For this week, if you find yourself starting to blame someone or something for your misfortune, immediately shift your thoughts to this: "If I purposely chose this experience, what would I be getting out of it?" Just answering this question can catapult you our of the vibration of the victim.

All my love!!

Denise

WEEK 15: Confronting Fear
Greetings Splendid Soul Travelers,

In many ways, everything that you have done so far has prepared you for this week as you begin to explore your fears . . . and also as you take ACTION in the direction of your desired destiny. I believe that one of the most important quests that we have as human beings is to face--and conquer--fear. (There is a wonderful movie called "Defending Your Life" with Meryl Streep that addresses this. It even includes a visit to the "Past Life Pavilion" to view one's past incarnations. I really recommend it if you haven't seen it.)

This week has immense power to literally catapult you into a new vibration or frequency. Remember that no matter how much or how little you do, you are still on the program!! It is working beneath the surface in mystical and profound ways. And there are no accidents----everything...and I mean everything that happens during this week in propelling you forward.

Take a risk. Take action. If not now when???

I continue to hold you in my heart so very much... it might sound strange but I feel that we are cocooned together . . incubating for greatness.

With all my love . . . always and forever,

Denise

WEEK 16: Taking Risks
Greetings Beloved Soul Travelers,

It is so very, very true...if you do what you've always done, you WILL got what you've always gotten. If you want to change your life you HAVE to do things in a different way.

I know, from personal experience, how hard change is. My family teases me about how difficult it is for me to change. For example, I continued to use tapes long past the time when everyone was using CDs..and I now I continue to use CDs long past the time when everyone uses MP3s. You can't believe how long it took me to quit using my ancient Underwood typewriter (we're not talking electric..it was the old fashion mechanical kind) and start using a computer.

However, even though change is not easy for me, I absolutely know that if something is not working in my life, it's important to do things in a different way. Hoping that things will get better doesn't using work. Change is hard. It's uncomfortable. But you need to stretch yourself in new ways and get out of your comfort zone for your life to improve.

This is the week to stretch yourself. What could you do today that might not be comfortable or safe but that could propel you forward in the direction of your goals? What's stopping you? What's the worst that could happen if you took that risk? If not now...when?

You have my love and support for this week and beyond. Also, during this week I'm doing a Solstice Ceremony for everyone...I'm excited about it!!! You will be in my heart even more and we move into the light


Denise

WEEK 17: Facing the Shadow
Greetings Beloved Soul Travelers,

I still can't get over how amazing it is that this program and the cycles of life have dove-tailed so closely (at least for those that live in the Northern Hemisphere). As we are entering the time in this 28-Week Program of Facing the Shadow, we have entered into the darkest time of the year. What synchronicity! (For those in the Southern hemisphere you have passed the boundary and your days are now beginning to get shorter and darker, as you begin to explore your shadow.)

If you are on the planet, you have a shadow...you have stuff to work on. You are not alone in this. Even the Dalai Lama (when asked if he was enlightened), said "Oh no. I still get very angry about things." After Mother Theresa's death, her diaries were found and it was discovered that she had times where she doubted God. So if you have "stuff" and if you are becoming aware of your shadow you are in good company.

Sometimes, regarding your shadow, it's simply a matter of facing it, and eventually developing a gentle amusement about it. It doesn't mean that you need to heal every last corner of it.

For example, I'm dyslexic (and border-line ADHD). When I make spelling mistakes--which is the bane of a writer--I actually don't see them. My husband said that if he sees spelling mistakes, he assumes that the person is stupid. (Ouch!) He said he didn't mean me when he said it, but it made me realize that others might make that judgment about me. Someone else, off-handedly, told me that when she sees spelling mistakes, she assumes the person is careless and doesn't care about the person that he or she is writing to. (Ouch!) She said she didn't mean me, but this also made me realize that this must be how folks see me.

For years, I didn't know that I was dyslexic, I just thought that I wasn't very bright. I did everything that I could to hide the fact that my memory was seemingly so bad and that I had trouble processing information and I had trouble focusing and concentrating. It was my secret shame. I thought something was wrong with me but I didn't know what it was. When I found out I was dyslexic, I sobbed for an entire day, sniffling over and over..."I'm not stupid. I'm not stupid."

Even though this might seem a little different from this week's exercises, for me facing the thing that I had felt such shame about for most of my life, was like facing my shadow. When you face your shadow, you tell the truth about what is. THE SOUL LOVES THE TRUTH.

The truth is I don't see my spelling mistakes... and I make lots of them. The truth is I have trouble concentrating and I have a really hard time remembering just about everything and everyone. That's the truth. I can either judge myself harshly for these things ... or I can have a gentle and loving amusement about these things. To the extent I accept myself for "what is" is to the extent that there is harmony and inner peace in my life.

I'm writing this a little early as I will be out of town on the first day of this weeks exercises. And I'm doing the Solstice Ceremony tomorrow morning. I'm so excited and have begun my preparation. I send you more love than I can say and wishes for an amazing healing profound week.

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home