Thursday, December 31, 2009

Full Moon Eclipse in Cancer Dec. 31, 2009


You’re getting all the glory at this Full Moon, Capricorn -- take care that someone close doesn’t feel left out. Though you’ve been through quite a transformation this year with Pluto in your sign, the new decade promises a reward for your hard work and willingness to change. One of your biggest lessons has been to open your heart more, to cultivate emotional connections. Be sure to thank your partner for their help with this. ~astrologer Simone Butler

Interesting how the stars align with present actions. I've been making efforts to get more personal at work. Need to ask someone a question? I walk over to their desk instead of texting, emailing or calling them. I need to spend more face time with staff which I've already found to strengthen relationships in my workplace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home