Hopeful
I'm late for my period and so hopeful it's scary. I took the ovulation test the day after Valentines Day and got the positive you're ovulating smiley face back. It's actually very cute. Good thing because I just had to take a picture which is how I even knew what day it was by scrolling through my iPhone pictures, which have helped on so many occasions I have lost count.Woke up dreaming about work. Is that a nightmare? Perhaps. It's a disappointment that my team is working so hard and our not yet supervisor is receiving kudos from our chief for her work. What work? Can't see that she is doing any yet. If she had taken the initiative to learn how to do a small portion of work to help out and then actually help us that would have gained my respect. The fact that the chief also has not praised the team for all the hard work has also lost my respect for her completely. I had thought she would help out the team which has occurred in only an infinitesimally tiny way. The look on her face during weekly report was stone cold hard, actually a surprise for me given the major strides upward our percentile has moved. Disgusted and spending a lot of time looking to the stars for some positive answers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home