Weekend Immersion in Nursing Informatics Day 1
Second day at WINI, this one quite a bit more dry than the first. Did okay on the final exam and will plan to purchase the test questions to review and study with. The test is going to be updated in the Spring so I have a few months to get it together, apply and study for certification.The nudgy part is that all transcripts have to be sent with the application and that means Syracuse University, CW Post/Southampton University, Albany State, Fairleigh Dickenson, Dominican College, University of Medicine and Dentistry NJ, and now Columbia have to be contacted to get the ball rolling. Harrumph. Just the sort of thing to procrastinate about. I need to do it anyway since I have been considering applying to Duke University for their Doctoral program. It's only been one month still school ended and I've still yet to completely unwind but somehow there is already more on the plate. Not sure how people with kids get anything done at all.
It's 8pm and I'm on a layover in North Carolina. The plane is late and there is bad weather in NYC. No idea how long it will take to get a plane and get home. I'm achy having taken a shuttle from the hotel to the airport. Enormous speed bumps in the parking lot. I was seated in the only available remaining section of the airport shuttle when heading home - back row- when we went over one of these bumps. The other travellers must have know what I did not. I flew straight up and hit my head on the ceiling and twisted my back when I landed. My chiropractor will have a field day getting my spine in alignment when I get home.
Looks like I will not arrive until sometime tomorrow in the AM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home