BOS: Protection Charms
So this something glommed onto me about 10 years ago. Not like it's attached, more like it knows where to find me. Not very often, but usually at quiet times when I am alone at home, it will speak to me to self harm.I've only heard it a handful of times. In 2001 it first started with a comment about the beauty of the edge of the top of a can I was opening. It was suggesting that I cut myself with the beautiful edge. I was taken aback, more curious than frightened, and mostly annoyed at the bizarre occurence. This happened perhaps twice more when we moved from the house to an apartment and then nothing until about 4 years ago. I don't use many canned goods these days and it has since taken to admiring the beautiful view from the terrace of my highrise, suggesting that I enjoy the jump off. It's simply a suggestion and nothing more that I hear in my head when this happens. I usually tell it to go away or go to the light and surround myself with light but it does come back. I have recently taken to laughing at it.
Today I decided to aide myself with protection charms. I've ordered bracelets which I will charge with intention. One is a protection bracelet for protection in the material and psychic planes, it combines the powerful protection properties of tiger eye, amethyst, quartz, hematite, red jasper, black jasper, snowflake obsidian, mahogany obsidian.
The bracelet was charged by the artisan with a protection spell bracelet to help attract protection from the spiritual realm:
tiger eye - strength, courage, passion, manifesting your desires
amethyst - protection on the psychic and spiritual levels
quartz - powerful protection and clarity
hematite - powerful protection and reflects negative energy
red jasper -
black jasper - highly protective, brings good fortune to the bearer in a fight be in mental, legal, physica
snowflake obsidian - absorbs and dispels negative energy
mahogany obsidian - reduces fear and rebalances your focus towards a more positive outlook
I also chose a fluorite fluorite bracelet for meditation, psychic awareness and spiritual growth:
Fluorite is a stone that ranges from clear, blue, green and purple. You may have one that is one of those colors or all of them layered in bands. Fluorite is a lovely spiritual stone that enhances your psychic awareness and spiritual growth. It's calming effect makes is good for meditation and sleep. Fluorite has a grounding effect and improves focus. It's excellent for mental and emotional balancing. May help spleen, bones, brain, nervous system and thyroid gland. Fluorite helps amplify the energy field to create a protective boundary while cleansing the energy field of harmul energy, like an energy purifier.
Will report back once these are recieved and I've begun wearing them. Still considering Eye of Horus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home